about Dr. Corinne Graham who is a consultant, entrepreneur, and LIASB member.
- Former Harendra Singh concessions investors want to remain
Some of the investors who have been operating the concessions at Oyster Bay’s Woodlands catering hall and Tobay Beach want to continue even after being terminated by the town, their lawyer said Tuesda …
- Former Bouvier family compound in East Hampton lists for $38.9M
The East Hampton estate where former first lady Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis spent her summers and became an accomplished preteen equestrienne is now on the market for $38.995 million.
- Long Island hires and promotions: Kelly Matera, Newsday Media Group
- Stocks jump after Fed leaves interest rates unchanged
Asian shares rose Wednesday after Japan’s central bank wrapped up a policy meeting with a decision to keep short-term interest rates unchanged while adjusting its asset purchases to help push yields o …
- Solar could meet 100% of energy demand by 2041, consultant says
- Long Island hires and promotions: Gloria Jackson, Brentwood schools
Gloria Jackson of West Babylon, assistant principal at East Middle School in Brentwood, has been appointed principal of Twin Pines Elementary School in Brentwood, in the Brentwood Union Free School Di …
LI unemployment rate drops to 4.1% in August
Long Island’s unemployment rate fell to 4.1 percent in August from 4.5 percent in August 2015, a trend that a state labor analyst said could lead toward higher wages.
- Blue Point Brewing unveils 'debate beer'
Blue Point Brewing Co. unveiled its “debate beer” — a craft brew based on a recipe from George Washington — that it will debut outside the presidential debate at Hofstra University next week.